Good Food Oxford is a network of over 140 organisations committed to a better food system for Oxford City and Oxfordshire – a food system that is healthier, fairer and more sustainable.
We have a number of network members who facilitate and run a wide range of activities and training sessions around food including:
- Food hygiene and catering training
- Cycle-powered smoothies
- Cooking and food skills workshops for adults and children
- Healthy eating activities
- Growing and permaculture workshops
- Foraging skillshare walks
- Local farm visits
- Ready Steady Cookup! challenge
- School assemblies on various topic
- Garden planning, food growing and composting sessions
- Waste and packaging reduction workshops
- And more!
Activities aim to promote:
- Confident and capable cooking
- Tackling food waste
- Growing food and foraging skills
- Sourcing local food
- Healthy and sustainable food choices
- Meeting new people
- Developing community connections and diverse, shared food cultures
- Enjoyment of good food
If you are interested in running an activity, get in touch and we will find the right facilitator for your needs.